Latest Art Work

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Afterthoughts for year 2005

Surprised to see such a title? Those who know me, knows I seldom directly disclose my personal life and feeling. Act mysterious? Or just plain lazy to open my mouth.

Actually I also know not many people read my blog. But to my 2 frens who read my this blog (maybe the only 2?), I have something to let you know.

But before i disclose it, let me first think through about my 2005.
One word - Boring!

I am still in the same company and will be in the same company for the next 3 years unless something affects me.
I head to work the same time, head back home the same time, do the same stuff every weekend, watch a few tv series, dream the same old dreams, aspire the same old stuff.

I wish I could tell myself to wake up. Be more energetic of my life, coz it is my LIFE for goodness sake.

But I know if my energy level is not zero, it will be zero by next year. If I'm not qualified to be a hermit, I will be one by next year. If I do not get to meet my friends still, I will definitely not meet my friends anymore...

Ok the last line is too extreme. I still hope to meet my friends. Was very happy that one of my good friend (even tho we dun contact anymore, i still feel she is a good fren once, n shd b my gd fren alwaz) msn me yesterday. But as it is during working time that i happen to be online, I din haf the mood to chat. As usual! Useless me. And thus it slipped the chance for me to tell her this news.

This news that I have officially been registered as a NUS student. That I am going to embark on a 2.5 - 3++ years of part time studies. To get my masters of technology.

I am suppose to feel elated. But maybe happiness shared is happiness doubled, and I have not share my happiness much other than to my family, my loved ones and my colleagues. But that should be quite alot of ppl sharing my happiness right haha. Ok la, I'm greedy. There are a few ppl I hope to inform, 2 being the 2 reading my blog now, 1 is the gd fren i mentioned earlier, 1 is anr gd fren that i know will reply my sms if i sms her but will never read my blog.

Relaxed, I don't feel depressed. I write for my these 2 friends to read, and that is a comforting thot. At least 2 audience is better than 0 rite.

And my wish for 2006, please be more energetic. And as usual, I hope to see the light out of this tunnel that I have built accidentally/purposely/for watever reasons.

0 comments: