Latest Art Work

Sunday, October 23, 2005

KoKoRo BLOG!

GOSH! Kokoro has a blog!!!

ok I haven't been updating myself with kokoro news, partly because that period of time I was unable to view the Summer Rhapsody page. Unsure why also..

anyway this blog looks cool. it mentioned my favt show : 戀雨 too =D Asking us for comments on a different ending.

Actually, if really change the ending, 戀雨 might not be as touching as it seems already. Because the ending is what 戀雨 so sad, yet so touching. I know I don't want such an ending, but in life, alot of things cannot be controlled. If am faced with such ending in real life, cannot accept also must accept.

If we all had a choice, then life would be too smooth for us, and we would all be too weak for any setbacks.

Anyway, talk is cheap. I know deep down, I also wish got an easier path in life, because at times, the going gets tough. What you don't expect to get, be it colleague's treatment, bosses' treatment, might just all fall into your lap. Cannot swallow also must swallow. Cannot accept also must accept. If want to defy, also must find valid reason before you defy. Everything you say 'God is Unfair', is just too unfair to God too...

Oops sidetracked, anyway blogging this URL down so that next time can find it again..

Gonna watch the flash files now...

0 comments: