Latest Art Work

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

A chance encounter

I can't really remember when I did this site, and I kind of forgot about it already. In fact if not because of my brother, I will never surf back SOC portal... In fact I'm rather surprised it is still there as I grad half a year ago already.

Seeing this page brings back alot of memories. As much as I want to save the whole coding of this page, I decided not to because somethings are best left in the past.

I'm one who treasures past alot. To the extent I don't look forward to future. It is a bad habit but I can't stop myself from reminiscing my past. It might even cause me to regret some stuff, some actions. But I still look back.

While reading this page, I really can see the changes as time goes by. The 2 AHS friends that I really treasure had broke my heart. My NUS 'wife' has been so busy and ignored me. Of course I might be at fault for not finding her at times too. My snail mails had decreased coz we are all busy working, finding uni etc.

I frequently think back my days in AHS, in TJC, in TPJC and in NUS. And I frequently tell myself that if I ever lost any friends, I must never lost my happy/sad memories with them.

That includes some of my best friends that I'm losing contact too due to studyload in NIE cum other commitments, or working shift and thus harder to meet up, or because I'm too busy to even online and chat with them.

Anyway on the happy note, I happen to 'catch up' with one TJC fren which I seldom (or accurately is 'never') talk before in TJC. Guess he might chance upon this blog. So as much as there are lots of changes, sometimes changes are good. Esp when this change allow me to be 'smitten' with lots of pretty gals haha.

0 comments: