Latest Art Work

Monday, December 06, 2004

Merry Christmas

Hiya, haven't been blogging for quite some times. Just wanna wish those who will read my blog usually...

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

And to share with you some quotes which i chanced upon while doing my company's xmas party invitation card

First and foremost THE..

Laughter
What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus? Claustrophobic. --Unknown

Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer? Because every buck is dear to him --Unknown

Wisdom
The magi, as you know, were wise men - wonderfuly wise men who brought gifts to the Babe in the manger. They invented the art of giving Christmas presents. --O. Henry

Saddness
There's nothing sadder in this world than to awake Christmas morning and not be a child. --Erma Bombeck (I Lost Everything in the Post-Natal Depression)

Warmth
Christmas is the season for kindling the fire of hospitality in the hall, the genial flame of charity in the heart. --Washington Irving

Wish
I wish we could put up some of the Christmas spirit in jars and open a jar of it every month. --Harlan Miller (Better Homes and Gardens)

And my wish is to keep in contact with all my friends and family members as long as I can. Merry christmas my dear friends & family!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

祝你聖誕快樂,新年進步 =)