Latest Art Work

Sunday, September 05, 2004

My Secret :x


My Secret (Sovil Titus) Posted by Hello

Cute rite? hee hee... was trying to find the online ad for this sovil titus (with sammi cheng one) but couldn't find. So I end up scanning this ad. Or rather only portion of the ad. I know sammi looks very pretty but it is this cute cuddly bear that caught my attention. It is like keeping its mouth shut, refusing to tell the secret hee hee ..

anyway tis is another interesting technology that i'm trying out.. blogging with a picture. cool right! must download the Hello software first then can 'send' your pic to bloggers. Can also send pics to your frens like any instant messagging tool e.g. msn, yahoo, icq. shall play more next time..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe tat's a really cute bear... almost as cute as you... but nt there yet.. enj playing ard with ya new toolbar. if its good must tell me k, i nt used to checking gmail still too haha