Latest Art Work

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Only with the wind of change would you know your true direction

But what type of wind is defined as the wind of change? I guess not many knows. As of now, I do know my final destination but my current job is definitely not going to lead me to my destination. And is my destination really considered a final or will it be a path to another place.

Oh and talking about career... there is going to be a BSC for comp games. The site is : www.ftmsacademy.com

Comp Game is termed to be the next 'IN' thing. Tho it has been in scene lately, but it only picked up recently in S'pore. I don't know tho if i should go get a BSC juz for tat sake. Getting a BSC of Computing is already as i feel it, a waste of money. True, I do learn stuff but it is insufficient. Maybe is the IT line. You have to keep on improvin or face elimination...

Should I go for NPO??? maybe see what Living Values: An EducationalProgram (LVEP), a comprehensive values education programm is about before deciding.

0 comments: