Latest Art Work

Tuesday, July 20, 2004

Long Lost Account

Created this account more than a year ago... should be on Friday, February 14, 2003. Surprised at that date too. At that time I wanted to figure out the coding of Blogging, the same feeling I have today that I write this post haha. I just didn't know I had chosen such a 'significant' day of creation for this account. Maybe that is why I tried to retrieve it back by emailing the staff as I lost my password and my e-mail had changed. Time flies, nothing is the same as 1.5 year ago. I remembered trying to create my first new post, but ended up in disappointment because the site is super slow and I lost my post twice. Ended up dejected and never turn back to this site again. (As a precaution, before I publish this post, I shall do a copy all first ;-D )
1.5 yr later, due to my friend (Cai Rui) 'advertising' her blog, I ended up here again juz to update myself on her coz think she too bz to update me abt herself haha. Ok shall end now. Wanna see the effect of this post before i go catch sleep again... tiring day!

0 comments: