Latest Art Work

Thursday, July 08, 2010

Sales is not my calling

8th July 2010

'Sales is not my calling, because I'm too direct.'
黑的就是黑的
白的就是白的
我也蛮像《痞子英雄》里的英雄

Anyway this was an interviewer giving me her feedback. I'm very frank and direct in every interview I went. In IHIS, I was feeling cold and I told the receptionist frankly as I waited very long already.

Sometimes I wonder though, if being frank is disallowed in interview. I still have not figure that out as I am still failing interviews.

On a side note, I like the icon of merging Technology with Medical, something I strongly believe in for voluntary job. After 2.5 years studying knowledge engineering and artificial intelligence, I really hope to harness technology to improve conditions and yet not to over-do and play God. But yet there should never be a limit in what you do, should there?

0 comments: