Latest Art Work

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Shape Run

Finally a run only for the ladies. Well the men don't get it is always the fun part. At least there were so many pretty ladies for me to admire and thus if my running result is bad, I got a super good excuse right? No?

Anyway shape run is a run I have always wanted to join. Why? Because of the goodies. Look at the plentiful stuff in the goodies bag, so much better than Sundown right?

Timing wise, let's say I never train. And even if I do, I'm not competitive enough to really challenge the time. I prefer to sight see. So I never push myself hard at all. And the results is...

Net Time - 01:16:36
Gun Time - 01:17:21
Placing - 1437

Ok and my next run... Let's keep in wraps till confirmed.

Source:
http://www.shape.com.sg/promo/2010/shaperun/

0 comments: