Latest Art Work

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Trial Run and Semb Run and NB Real Run

Before the NB Real Run, did a few trial runs...participated in the NB Trial run. Had to wake up real early to catch the shuttle bus but yet not early enough to catch the sun rise in Changi... the sea breeze was refreshing though...


Oh and both the trial run and real run is in Changi Exhibition Exhibition Centre.. Should be considered the first time I visited this place as it is newly constructed for the Singapore Airshow 2008 which I did not attend (I only attended the Asian Aerospace 2 years ago..)

Did a second Sembawang run on Sat morning too. (The first one was on a Thur night.). This time the route extended to include the hot spring in Sembawang


the tree once again except this time no birds were resting on it....

the Bealieu House

and to end in the housing area that I have been fascinated since the first time I came into Sembawang area.

I love my morning bus journey even though most complain my work place far. And I would greatly miss these early morning greenery and quietness....

Then is the actual Real Run... The starting block and ending block had different lines... The starting block was
It's going to get dirty. Enjoy.

And when you end your run, you are greeted with
You've made it. Clean is your reward.

I'm amused .. this is the first time I see such block. Oh and I took the ending block after the run because at first the sun was very bright at that side. So motivated myself to finish the run and take it again, hoping the sun will not be too harsh on the block. In the end I did finish the run 1 hours 49 mins 24 secs later. (2 checkpoints: 27 mins 45 secs and 56 mins 52 secs [8km?], 189/434) But the sun was still harsh so I just take it as it is.

My friend was 20 mins before me and in between us, there are close to a hundred female runners already... amazing right. Oh and while seeing the results, I realised another of my jc mate was running.. Immediately smsed her and asked her haha.. kinda lost touch with her so it felt like fate game? She's going for the SC half marathon too... let's see if I can catch sight of her this time... and...

Anyway this is the T-shirt given by them. I ended up too late though by which both size XXS and XS is taken already. I ended up taking size S to give to my brother haha.



As for the bag... I'm taking it to Japan trip haha


Sports Event List:
SwingKPE run (10km)
Nautical run (6.6km)
NB Real run (15km)

Newpaper Big walk (5km) <-- Not really counted since is just a walk
SC Half marathon (21km)

Actually I'm amazed with my accomplishment.. Jia You!

0 comments: