Latest Art Work

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Sembawang Jog

Travel Details:
Town: Sembawang


Decided to jog around my workplace because I have always been fascinated with the scenery here. XDD made use of www.mapmyrun.com to calculate the route (because his map reading.. especially measuring the distance... is problematic? Haha still dare to tell me use the traditional paper and ruler method, end up also use high-tech way... )

Anyway here is the proposed route.. about 12km...



Started running about 6pm. I let the other training team goes first because they were regular runners and will stress me. Btw they were training for the Nautical run...

The first 2/5 of the route I did restrain myself from stopping. But when I finally reach Yishun Industrial, I kind of gave in to temptation and took my first picture... Can you see the birds? Haha.. in the evening, one can see lots of birds coming back to Yishun. Lovely sight!



Part of the plan is to let me visit the Sembawang Park because I'm curious...


Source: Nparks

The route also include passing by the Bottle Tree Village... and those restaurants e.g. Bealieu House, Buckaroo ... Areas that either I have memories about or were frequently mentioned by my colleagues (when touching on food topics).

As usual I did not managed to catch the sunset.. don't know where it was setting also. But the sea view at the Park was beautiful.

While jogging (and walking), I thought a lot. About destination and journey. About how much time I spent running, and that these times when I concentrate, at least I am not thinking about certain matters. About the more I train, the slower I become haha. And other stuff that I had forgotten about now that I'm blogging...

0 comments: