Latest Art Work

Saturday, July 14, 2007

Freed

Finally freed after days of studying and handling certain shocking discoveries.

Some stuff to say before I'm flying...

To my DOC.. haha I'm finally freed (tentatively). Oh and in case you were wondering, my cholesterol report was passable haha. He only said to avoid chicken/duck/pig skin haha. Funny doctor right. So are you still enjoying in the arts city or are you mugging with the aborigines haha. Whatever you are doing, hope you are having a fab time.

To my schoolmates... enjoying the ReMind haha. Then can enjoy the hols (admid getting back to our project schedule)

To my stressor.. how's the meetings going on? Haha I guess I have MIA for a period and thanks for not stressing me "p Err hope everything is going well and yeah waiting for your good news.

To my colleagues, enjoy working haha...

To the rest...
haha I'm gonna see the stuff you haven had a chance to see ... hmm come to think of it, I kinda forgot what you ask me to see liao though. Gosh I think I cleared my brain right after the paper. Now it seems empty. Hope your leg is well.. enj her convo, enj ur convo haha

School's starting, guess it will be busy period for you again. Hope you settled your edu stuff too.. take care

Really to the rest...
Have a happy weekend.

I'm feeling too liberated now... but I'm feeling sleepy too. Yawnz

4 comments:

Edwin said...

u will be back yeah?

Anonymous said...

Have fun and enjoy urself out there =D

Butterflygalz said...

hey... im back haha. but about enjoying.. so so bah. im still feeling groggy... sleepy... and don't wanna work mood.

Wisely said...

haha basically those animal skins are the main culprit for raising your bad cholestrol level and they tend to clot up your delicate arteries on the way. In fact, food with high saturated fats such as take-aways, cakes, biscuits and sausages should also be reduced if possible. =]

I am currently involved in a kids and family program tracing the development of a newborn, will be travelling to the northwest coast of tas and work with aboriginals in sept. =D