Latest Art Work

Monday, July 16, 2007

A New Beginning in Tokyo...

I take this hiatus as a new beginning for me... But being backward looking, I will still treasure the past I guess.

I decided to try to disallow cross-post to Blogger ... in fact I'm beginning my new start in Multiply (only because it can roughly carry on my posts... the labelling is a problem though). Anyway I haven make up my mind on my Blogger... as I had indeed put in alot of time and effort to get my Blogger achieving its current status.

Anyway the weather has been pretty bad yesterday due to the typhon in Osaka. It rained and stop intermittently. And I was pretty worn out as I did not sleep during the flight either i.e. 2 days lack of sleep.

Yet I'm awake now blogging away at 630 in the morning (Japan time). Too bad I did not bring cable (due to laziness) else can upload some photos. My friend took some really cool photos which I'm intending to kope from her. I have to admit my Olympus sucks in zooming and focusing. But I don't know why I love this trash. I'm thinking of starting my travel blog.. Been wanting to do one for my Shanghai trip prev but I never got about to do it. Shall see how coz once I'm back in SG, most prob I be too busy to think abt it again.

Anyway yesterday's lunch was not bad... ramen at some restaurant. Then headed to Ueno to see their Zoo haha. And Tokyo museum. It's a pity I'm too worn out and museum tends to tire you when the place is huge and the exihibits can get abit dry. I was sleep walking after half an hr.. Haha then is shopping at Asakusa (浅草). And I immediately bought a keychain and some tidbits haha. Shopping can perk a girl up at times =D

Still waiting for my friend to wake up... heading to Nikko today. Morning has been pretty sunny (oh and their sun wakes up pretty early too, partly the reason why I woke up early). Btw I guess I'm pretty narrative in this post... like reporting what I do. Or typing out my thoughts. Just thinking it differs abit from my usual writing style but blogging about travelling, I guess that this style is indeed more suitable. Time's Up!

2 comments:

Edwin said...

something tells me that u might migrate there one day... then again it could be a better place than Sg...

Butterflygalz said...

nope I dun intend to give up my citizenship so that idea will never happen haha... is just whether I will forever be in here that's the question.