Latest Art Work

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Technorati

Sources From Wikipedia :

Technorati is an Internet search engine for searching blogs, competing with Google, Yahoo, PubSub and IceRocket. As of August 2006, Technorati indexes over 50.6 million weblogs. The name Technorati is a portmanteau, pointing to the technological version of literati or intellectuals.

Bflygal's comments :

I saw Technorati while reading Mr. Brown's blog. At that time I did not really understand what this site does but was quite curious about it. Today I finally decided to investigate this site because I found someone had view my site using Technorati tag on "Yearbook.com". And Technorati proves to be an interesting site that I decided to register myself as a member to claim my blog sites.

Other than the fact that I love to register myself to anything just to see what the site does (and end up having lots of account and cannot-remember-password incidents), I have another personal reason. I finally decided that my other world should be open to more people. I have kept it hidden for about half a year already. When I first took pictures for the other world, I was shy. But lately, I am able to muster more courage. Of course I still have times where I quickly shot what I wanted to take and run away. But I have met many incidents where I did not take the shot I wanted and it disappeared the next day. I only want the frequency of such incidents happening to be lesser as lesser, as my courage grows.

I was once challenged to take the picture of these offenders instead of taking picture of the wreckage only. I told him I will, one day. I am not sure when that day happens, but lately it really breaks my heart to see the wreckage.

1 comments:

Wisely said...

Hmm I am proud to have a friend who is a 見義勇爲 person, however, your own safety should always be of 1st priority becos... anyways just 量力而為... =)