Latest Art Work

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Murphy's Law tested on Skype interview

6th July 2010

I never knew Murphy's Law could be so serious till I had a Skype interview with VSO.
First the interviewer forgot our interview and we re-scheduled.
Then I realised it had to be a web cam interview or at least microphone (phone interview). Thus we re-schedule again.

And I took the time to setup my lappie for the interview a few days before the event.

But minutes before the interview, my lappie screen finally gave up and turned black. I frantically borrowed my brother's lappie and installed Skype.
And the interview went successfully for me to go to the second assessment round held in Manila.

(on a side note, I'm typing this in Manila, Quezon City on 23rd Aug and there is no way I can express the excitement or disbelief I felt then because I failed the assessment... But I will survive.)

0 comments: