Latest Art Work

Sunday, July 18, 2010

張君雅小妹妹Ads

Image Source: 張君雅小妹妹 Facebook

I was trying to find Itchy Finger's Talking Behind the Bag just to reminisce the paper bags again. I guess I was bored because I missed the Night Festival, totally forgot it due to something that has happened lately that occupied my mind. So was just flipping the archives of National Museum exhibits and thought of seeing the paper bags again which Itchy Fingers had visited.

That is when I caught sight of her Taiwan buying Good Good Eat Products post. And caught sight of their advertisements in her previous Good Good Eat post.

And I spent my morning watching 張君雅小妹妹 instead of running... (Hopefully I will be better for an evening jog - PS. I was better but the weather was not better... darnz).


脸大


人头保证!


張君雅真人露面


張君雅,你好辣!


張君雅?張金雅?

0 comments: