Latest Art Work

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Criticisms before praises

Just had to drop a quick pensieve on this.. and that is human beings really prefer to criticise first before praising...

As usual programming just makes me stressed and I ended up playing alot ... so while playing my FB games (I only play that and only 2 games haha),  I caught sight of the Share the Love application and decided to see what nice collages it can do for me. Had fun creating my dive trip though the pics came from my friend actually haha. Then I did one on butterflies but felt it doesn't seem to stand out. And lastly I did one for a friend because he was nagging me to do what I need to do Today (so that I can do what I want to do tomorrow?). I wanted to prove to him procrastination doesn't always mean time is wasted senselessly.. at least I get to know about latest technology right?

But when I showed him the collage, he immediately asked why I chose all the ugly photos... and why all ladies (2 of the photos had ladies).. But I admit I forgot to consider his current situation and it isn't nice to be shown with too many ladies (as FB easily projects the wrong image).. plus the fact I did not like the overall effect still because I feel that it lacks a winter photo haha.. so I deleted it.

So just when I click delete, he continues to say actually it is very nice..... and I put in alot of effort (eh ya in choosing the photos as I was trying to get season effects - spring, summer, autumn).. and I'm like DUH! I just deleted hahahaha

So this is just another everyday proof that human beings criticise first before they praise. And this is the only thumbnail image left of the deleted photo hahahha...

Back to programming...

0 comments: