Latest Art Work

Monday, March 29, 2010

Travel Fair

Judging from the masses in Suntec queuing at ASA, Dynasty, Chan Brothers and even UOB travel, I can safely conclude tourism is back on track.

Anyway I rarely visit such fair.. I have never even been to Natas Fair. Because I hate crowd. But the planning for Italy trip has been too sluggish that I needed expert advices. And these places have a plethora of advices in the forms of their pamphlets and itineraries. Even the agent in Dynasty Travel had been extremely helpful in telling me that the air tix to Rome on 9th is no longer the cheaper one. No wonder I baulked at the price when I was checking at it a few days ago. He told me during Natas fair, the tickets had been snatched already.

Anyway it had been a fruitful trip considering I came down specially for it.


Judging the references I lugged back, you can guess how heavy my bag became that I forgot I had wanted to find a friend at the office and just headed straight to the mrt... Typing this post on my journey way home.

Back to planning mode.. I realised travelling excites me.. If only I can do that for the rest of my lifetime? Maybe I really am the typical only like to play type of person. Hmm...

P/s: I really think either starhub mobile data is crappy or my handphone connection to internet is pathetic. I am almost reaching home yet I still cannot login Facebook to update my status. CMI! Luckily I have Foolsgold to amuse me else I will be so bored. (That and Quickoffice!)

PP/s: Southern Italy Threatened by Tsunami from Undersea Volcano

I came up with a conclusion that those afraid will avoid Italy and those avid chase or Tsunami/Typhoon will flock Italy. Hmm I actually would prefer people be more "kia-se"... because hotels are getting full fast....

PP/s: It took me many days.. almost to the end of the month (which was my mum's deadline to decide whether to fly to Milan first and back Rome or to fly to/fro Milan or Rome or....) to finish the planning. And even now (8th April), everything is still fuzzy because air tickets have increased and nothing is confirmed. Nothing other than the fact that I will be getting a new passport tomorrow (9th April) haha. And the fact that I am going Italy with them regardless of how broke I will be..
 By the way, I could not resist snagging this 2 "tourist cards". To think I need to even planned how many days of WC card I need... Only Venice can think of it sia..

0 comments: