Latest Art Work

Thursday, July 02, 2009

A short muse enroute to airport

While on the train, I decided to pen some thoughts.

CR said something last week that I felt is a constant reminder.
Boyfriends are not meant to be searched.
Maybe her friend's theory is indeed true. Our generation female ratio must have topple the male population which explain why we seem to see so many single females. Or is it birds of the same feather flock together. Whatever it is, what is important is the fact that your SO is not searched. Maybe he/she will stand out among the crowd but one should not be matching a list of quantities as search parameters right? Else I would definitely recommend google search engine and see if one can really find his/her SO.

My second thought is to say congrats for finding the happy start of your new life. With it, I guess I can let go of this last link. I still don't know if it rings true that no man is an island but I subconciously been losing that genre. Actually since young, I have always better with that genre but I believed I will adjust.

My last thought is on airport. I still firmly believe when I checked last night, it state T2. So I don't understand why I had to rush to T3 in the morning. Or that after hurrying the whole morning, I still have time to type this post. Seriously does the airport likes to make last minute switch? I don't think it is a good for people trying to welcome those arrive. Luckily the distance between T2 and T3 is just a mrt station length.

Hmm actually if hospital is a place where births and deaths meet, then airport is a place where hellos and goodbyes meet. And if illness is fair to rich and poor, so is waiting. Funny it took me 3 dramas to come up with such sentiments. Triump of skies, Healing hands and Green forest, my home. (Oops and all old dramas, seriously I'm Adagio.. And if CR sees this, she probably faint because I rattle all the tvb and tw dramas in english title. She almost fainted when I call the 7pm show as Glittering days haha.)

Ok saw my parents, with it the end of my simple life routine, simple food fare till I decide to ignite it again. Cleo once wrote an article on a 21 wishing to move out and stay on her own. I tried it while in uni but gave up after half a year. After that, this is my 3rd time home alone for the week. Think I probably improve each time haha. Till next time, adieu!

2 comments:

Edwin said...

where you go? :(

CL said...

agree with ur 3rd line..i nvr always tot one shld b proactive..but gradually when age caught up and energy lvl dropped due to the draining work..n challenges popping up everywhere...i jus gave up..it was prolly nvr meant to b..jus hafta adapt to it..