Latest Art Work

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Quotes of the week

There is a solar eclipse today. And with it, it was predicted that there might be tsunami. Hmm I'm wondering though if the eclipse caused the rainfall. And if I came back in time to watch the eclipse as I did not know (having been in my own world the last 4 days).

But as I was watching the solar eclipse, I thought about the typhoon movie again.. Still find it very touching... Especially the plastic bag scene. A plastic bag flying in American Beauty is an artistic appreciation. A plastic bag flying in Super Typhoon (超强台风) tells the wind movement, air circulation, the impending disaster.


And I thought about life as usual. About why sometimes certain events will happen again and again, like a cycle. It will repeat until one finally understands the meaning behind the cycle, the lesson.


It is remarkable though that only the goldfish remain unscathed despite the strong typhoon because it was in its own world - the goldfish bowl. Hmm...

Sidetrack while checking if I can find the plastic bag scene in Super Typhoon (Unfortunately no). Reminds me abit of my story I wrote a long long time ago haha.


Worrying about failing because of some past experience, for example, is energy-wasting.
Worrying about other people's opinion of you is also ultimately pointless.
Worrying about yourself and your loved ones is more than enough. Forget the people in life who seem to drain your optimism and sap your confidence.
Source: Slice of Life.
Sometimes I'm not sure if it is good to worry too much when you are holding it in your hands already. Hmm is that pointless too?

If worry is a natural instinct, maybe is what you worry that matters? Anyway I'm destined to 吃苦, 因为风水说我属于多吃苦,少吃辣, 才会比较幸福。 No wonder I fell in love with bitter gourd for some times already.

"God determines who walks into your life. It is up to you to decide who you let walk away, who you let stay, and who you refuse to let go."
If refuse to let go but unable to hold on, what will be the outcome?

And Mum just reminded me of My Girl quotes:
唯独爱情是靠缘分
谁能阻挡得了缘分

逃到很远的地方前
先逃到很高的地方

사기꾼이 하는 말에 속다. (Sagiggun-i haneun mal-e sokda) Be deceived by the words of a swindler.

Can't believe she is watching the show now haha. She is as WOLS as me hahahah.

0 comments: