Latest Art Work

Monday, July 27, 2009

跳绳的河马

跳绳的河马
它遇到障碍都会翻跟斗,然后继续跳绳;
可是一旦从高楼跌倒,还是需要人家扶它一把.

Just finished the second season of Healing Hands.  When Jackie died, I did not have much motivation to continue the show.  If it wasn't because loading To Grow With Love takes far too much time, I guessed I would not fall back to Healing Hands 2.  Then I wouldn't know that Suki was destined to die either.  And seriously, it felt so sad to have her gone.  I can't believe why she and her bf split up after so many years.  But I am even more devastated that the glimmer of patching back was taken away from them totally.

No don't cry
Cos it will be alright
I know you want to leave
But soon it will be light
So don't cry
Don't cry

No don't cry
Cos it will be alright
I know you want to leave
But soon it will be light
So don't cry
Don't cry

With her departure, this song became more depressing.  Funnily I am unable to find out the actual lyrics of this song even though it had been so many years already.  Maybe there are times that such things are destined not to be found.

I have lots of afterthoughts but am too lazy to pen all down.  What I remember most would be quotes from Tracy and Anson.
At times I wondered if Tracy is right to say 爱上一个多情汉比爱上一个 无情汉好命多了。
Maybe it is really true that Tracy is not the lady for Paul.  But then maybe Paul really doesn't need love at all. 
And I still remember how stubborn Anson is, to wait for so many years 因为不服气 。 Even Fion made the same mistake too.  女人有时候也太固执 了,只因为自己要的是个哥哥而不是个弟弟。 但是越不要的,越想躲避的,是不是越躲不了。这是不是上天安排的?

那么越想要的呢?是不是越想要的,就越容易得到?
I had wanted to go for a swim today.  But as I walked to the swimming pool, the skies turned overcast and finally rained... heavily...  In the end I did had a swim, under the sky.  As I get drenched, I thought hard and long about certain stuff. The only comfort I had is I finally got some cool respite.

0 comments: