Latest Art Work

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Art of Being Well

Source: Email
1)...Speak your feelings.
Emotions and feelings that are hidden, repressed, end in illnesses as: gastritis, ulcer, lumbar pains, spinal. With time, the repression of the feelings degenerates to the cancer. Then, we go to a confidante, to share our intimacy, ours "secret", our errors! The dialogue, the speech, the word, is a powerful remedy and an excellent therapy!

2)...Make Decisions.
The undecided person remains in doubt, in anxiety, in anguish. Indecision accumulates problems, worries and aggressions. Human history is made of decisions. To decide is precisely to know to renounce, to know to lose advantages and values to win others. The undecided people are victims of gastric ailments, nervous pains and problems of the skin.

3)...Find Solutions.
Negative people do not find solutions and they enlarge problems. They prefer lamentation, gossip, pessimism. It is better to light a match that to regret the darkness. A bee is small, but produces one of the sweetest things that exist. We are what we think. The negative thought generates negative energy that is transformed into illness.

4)...Don’t Live By Appearances.
Who hides reality, pretends , poses and always wants to give the impression of being well. He wants to be seen as perfect, easy-going, etc. but is accumulating tons of weight. A bronze statue with feet of clay. There is nothing worse for the health than to live on appearances and facades. These are people with a lot of varnish and little root. Their destiny is the pharmacy, the hospital and pain.

5)...Accept.
The refusal of acceptance and the absence of self-esteem, make us alienate ourselves. Being at one with ourselves is the core of a healthy life. They who do not accept this, become envious, jealous, imitators, ultra-competitive, destructive. Be accepted, accept that you are accepted, accept the criticisms. It is wisdom, good sense and therapy.

6)...Trust.
Who does not trust, does not communicate, is not opened, is not related, does not create deep and stable relations, does not know to do true friendships. Without confidence, there is not relationship. Distrust is a lack of faith in you and in faith itself.

7)...Do Not Live Life Sad.
Good humor. Laughter. Rest. Happiness. These replenish health and bring long life. The happy person has the gift to improve the environment wherever they live. “Good humor saves us from the hands of the doctor". Happiness is health and therapy.

Bflygal's comments:

I know that I don't follow all 7 points... I know that I still walled myself up
I know that I have a lot of doubts and questions to ask... to ask... to ask...
I know that I still cannot face 2009 because I am still clueless

and I know that this picture below is 1 month too early but I like the 4 words - 牛轉乾坤... because at the end even though I have no faith in 2009, I still wish that 2009 will be a good year to all my friends whom I know, whom I hold dear. I really wish happiness to all... and I have to find my courage to face 2009, to find the path GA decreed for me....

失戀與患癌症一樣,會有四個步驟的反應。
首先,是痛哭。
第二,是憤怒,否認事實。
接着,絕望消沉。
最後,可憐不幸的當事人,不是死亡,就會康復
《四部曲》 - 亦舒
--> If you are forlorn in love, does any of the stage applies to you? (I vaguely remember hearing an attendant stating why I look so sad when I was walking out that day... and I wondered why... Some did not got to any of the first 3 stages and ended up at the last stage... I find that none of the stage suits me.. but with reference to him, probably 憤怒 except I have no right to be angry at all...)

Life is like a cup of tea.
You sit by the side of the window, lift the cup and take a careless sip,
Only to realize, somebody forgot to put the sugar.
Too lazy to go for it, you somehow struggle through the sugarless cup.
Until you discover un-dissolved sugar crystal sitting at the bottom...
Source: Web
--> Who is that someone? If is a waiter, does it mean you should never assume they will stir for you? Or should you make a habit to stir before you drink? Or is it this tells you that sometimes the things you are looking for exists but is hidden from your present view. But what if you had went to get the sugar, will your tea turned out sweeter than expected? And in life, does that mean you got more than you bargained for? Shucks I'm going crazy over a short para??

Happy 牛 Year

☆╭┐┌╮☆°.﹒
╭┘└┘└╮∴°☆°
└┐..┌┘─╮∴°
╭┴──┤牛轉 ├╮
│o o│乾坤 │●°
╰┬──╯   │ ∴°﹒
☆ ˍ|ˍ/ˍˍˍˍ/∴☆.

Really hope when CNY comes, the bull year will 牛轉乾坤 for all good tidings to happen...

0 comments: