Latest Art Work

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Touchy

Just a word I thought about...
Just wondering...

I'm reminding myself not to use the word "depression" anymore, especially when I am talking to DOC. So that I will not misuse the word. And because I don't like my tone whenever I am on that topic.

I'm not sure if anybody understands me. I know I can manipulate my thoughts. It is very easy for me to be an optimist or a pessimist. Mind power. That is all it takes. But DOC will most probably says where got so easy turn depressed. Easy or not, I know the answer is suffice.

I'm angry with myself lately. Someone had commented my work attitude again. It is a topic that unnerves me. Because they are not in my situation. And because they are in a joking tone. And because once again, I might have take things too seriously? Truth is, I absolutely hate my behaviour. I tried to rectify the situation but I failed. I don't like to admit I'm idling. Because Virgo's never idle. And yet, there are times I rather be a slacker, I rather be a social outcast. Maybe I will feel better.

Today senior asked me if I have crazy work schedule. Because I said he is a workaholic. I told him is by choice. But even if I choose, I no longer will work promptly. Told him I spent the whole morning to do something for user. Only to have an email from user to say it is not needed. And I rushed because I am going on leave soon and did not want to delay simple tasks like these. The devil in me says I should have take my time. I am poisoned.

And I am touchy. Touchy when people say I am not doing enough for work. Touchy when people say my FYP is done. And I know how bad my touchiness is when senior was afraid I got angry because of his comments. I realised I can be quite an open book. People always seem to know when I'm angry. Guess I'm not those quietly gets angry type.

Little things unnerved me. Whether is my classmate or my friends... because ultimately, I'm angry with myself.

Time's up!

p/s: And after typing this blog, I was delivered a serious blow on.. once again, my work attitude. It hurts because I never expected this person to say it, and because she had wanted to say to my friend but had sent wrongly. No wonder why people says women can really bitch about people. I know sometimes, I might fall into that state, and times like this, I do feel guilty. Which is why I really try to cut down on all these talks... It's times like this that I thought about what my mum asked me, why didn't I R? After she see I kept going library to study.. After she learned that I fell from a flight of steps... Actually ever since I fell down, I have been thinking, what did GA want to tell me? It hurts, but is not my arm that hurts now.. is my heart...

1 comments:

Wisely said...

話説蜘蛛先生娶了一位蝙蝠太太。

蜘蛛因為這件事老是給兄弟們取笑。他感到很難過,就很氣憤地反駁說﹕「蝙蝠有甚麼不好?你看看人家的職業,好歹也算是個空姐啊。」

蝙蝠太太也因為這件事給姐妹們取笑。蝙蝠感到很難過,就很氣憤地反駁說﹕「蜘蛛有甚麼不好?雖然人家是丑了點,但你看看人家的職業,好歹也算是個搞網絡的專業人士嘛。」

喂,放鬆一點,把自己逼得太緊是很疲累的,太過自責也是於事無補。其實每個人都有自己的優點和缺點,沒有人是十全十美的。在認識自己之餘,也嘗試學習接受這些缺點,要保持心境平靜,看東西才會透徹,心浮氣躁就只會弄巧反拙。

凡事豈能盡如人意?你的情緒起伏有如坐過山車,這已經不是一朝一夕的事。對自己過分苛刻會影響健康,嘗試放開懷抱,盡量寬恕和接納,這有助於情緒管理,沒那麽容易動怒。=]

最後,或許我是應該向你道歉的,至於原因,有空再説吧。