Latest Art Work

Friday, August 03, 2007

Quote of the Day

Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else;
you are the one getting burned.

Bflygal's comments :
Saw this quote in some powerpoint and I felt it makes a lot of sense to me. I guess I almost got burned. Just that I keep telling myself that it is pointless to get angry...

Anyway I had a long discussion with my dm in the morning. Although I had to revamp the entire system, but at least I found out I don't need to amend another system. And that I managed to figure a simple solution for the new requirement.. Haha...

Maybe now my burden has lightened a little bit, I ended up packing my stuff instead haha. Spent an afternoon clearing my documentation and throwing out those I do not wish to bring over. Yawnz, now I'm tired again haha. zzzz

0 comments: