Latest Art Work

Monday, July 09, 2007

What Color Car Should You Drive?

You Should Drive a Yellow Car

You're the type of driver who doesn't mind giving someone a break on the road.
You are eternally cheerful, and a little bad traffic is never going to effect your mood.
And while you're definitely laid back, a part of you also loves to be noticed.
You're a performer at heart. And you love showing off a few slick driving moves every now and then!


Actually I would very much prefer a lavender car hahaha.. but I think it is rare to see one in the roads. Yellow is too bright for me, and is so just not my character. Maybe I had answered the questions incorrectly bah... I am more of an impatient driver, where I will overtake you if you gets on my nerve especially when you cut into my lane without signalling and end up driving slower than me. And slick moves, forget it. I'm just lucky I don't make any costly driving mistakes.

Anyway this test comes at a nice time, cos today is my last day driving to work. After that the car is going back to his owner who I suppose miss it sorely. Gosh time really flies, when I first started driving daily, I was always telling myself to reach home safe and sound. And now, I guess I gonna miss reaching home at 6+. And jogging after work. Oh no, am I getting teary wahaha. Too much reminiscence is bad for one's health.

0 comments: