Latest Art Work

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Virtual Presence

In Kenzo, the creative director of AMO Studio in Second Life..

Not that I know it till I stumbled onto her blog.. in Vox. She had posted a few moments before me... So I saw and just clicked.

First was the Art by Juria Yoshikawa that attracted me...

Then is this post that I thought was amusing. While looking through the list that one can find her, I was mentally ticking which one you can find ME in too haha... I think I have too many traces of myself in the virtual world too.

Anyway In Kenzo seems to be hidden in her avatar skin. Not that I went to analyse her, but I couldn't really be sure if she is a her or a him. So I did a search and most of the pictures appeared belong to her character in secondlife (I think).. anyway I'm just stating my first impression. I could ALWAYS be wrong. But she got me thinking (oh I decided should be a female based on the character, got a feminine feel) about hiding behind my avatar. Hmm...

Back to Vox, it has an interesting feature that I like very much. I will just copy the HTML codes of what I typed in blogger ... and paste it in Vox. And it will actually translate them, accurately. Works better than LocalKing's coding. But LocalKing has its score points too. The support guys there actually read their error log haha. And will email me once they rectified the error and ask me to try the feature again. Someone is working manz... haha

Anyway I'm not sure why I'm blogging now. Seeking solace and comfort I guess. Last night I was listening to Class 95 and gosh the songs were all so sad or thought-provoking that they stir my heart and mess my thoughts. In the end, I couldn't even finish the first chapter of my notes. I might have been awake the whole of last night, but I accomplished nothing. My thoughts though, were running a marathon haha. And I started wondering why do I blog? Do I blog for a reader? Or am I just talking to the virtual me? And the weirdest thing, I could type a whole paragraph and just delete it.. like I JUST did that.... maybe I just wanted to vent something out... maybe I'm still lost, still searching. It's July, the second half of 2007. And more parts of my plan seems to have been disrupted. BUT, I'm glad to see the change of my environment. Truly glad to see the moving on. Only it would cause me more unease at broaching my own demise.... sighz... Shall see what is my bridge like in October bah.

0 comments: