Latest Art Work

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Shocked Muse

I had wanted to post this last night but I concussed before I could even typed a word.

I was delivered a shocking news yesterday, moments before my 2nd paper. Not that it affected my exam. Maybe is because halfway through the exam, I ended up sneezing and 10 minutes before, I was sniffing and praying the paper would end soon haha.

But this news still impacts me. Even though I long know such a day will happen. Just that one after another decided to deliver the bombshell while I am still fiddling how to pull the pin of the grenade. Admit it, I’m slow haha.

I guess for the sake of change, for the sake of rest, for the sake of going onto the next chapter of life, this is indeed necessary. I wish them well and I guess I do miss them. But now, I’m just wondering how come they beat me to it!!! Haha.

Anyway this morning, while walking to work, I was thinking I must have been mixing with too many workaholics who loves to cancel their leave and come back to work. Because I not only decided to come back to work today (solely because I wanted to get my cholesterol report), I had actually cancelled my leave tomorrow.

First I decided to put in more effort and gave up going Koh Samui because of the first bomb. And now I decided to cancel leave because of the second bomb. (Joking la! Maybe it is because after taking 2 days leave, I kind of re-charged a bit and am more willing to head to work for these 2 days.) I hope there are no more bombshells; I still prefer to be a slacker these days.

2 comments:

Edwin said...

dun quite understand...

Butterflygalz said...

i was never meant to be understood