Latest Art Work

Friday, July 13, 2007

Online Tap Shop

Site : Online Tap Shop

I love designer taps. Even though at the back of my mind, I keeps hearing my HCI lecturer telling me that good design must be convenient to use too. Yah too often we see beautiful things that really defines human logic, and end up being a redundant junk.



But these designer taps just look... so "designer" haha. I think they should be easy to use too. Taps only has 2 functions, to turn it on and to turn it off. Ok some taps have 4 functions. To turn the hot water on/off and to turn the cold water on/off.

Well if designer taps is just not your type, then there are other types e.g. classic, modern etc.

Anyway this site don't sell taps only else I'm wondering how it survives too haha. It holds a wide range of bathrooms, bathroom accessories, baths, bath tubs, showers, electric showers, shower enclosures etc.



I'm quite amazed by this steam cabinet (on the right).. dunno why when I see it, I feel like I'm going to be cooked inside it haha..

Oh and it will deliver for FREE... if you are in mainland UK hahaha.

I guess I'm quite amazed to see an e-shop selling bathroom and kitchen supplies. Anything, absolutely anything can really be sold in the Internet.

1 comments:

Edwin said...

Would it be better to check the water saving efficiency of the taps instead?