Latest Art Work

Sunday, July 01, 2007

iTunes 7

Site : iTunes 7

Maybe there really is a silver lining in every dark clouds? Anyway due to some reason, I downloaded iTunes today. I had wanted to downgrade my Media Player but it refused because of Vista compatibility. Anyway I think they did some changes to Media Player as I don't remember the List Pane existed else I wouldn't have thought of downgrading, and that was the feature I wanted.

Anyway I downloaded iTunes to try out the subscribe podcasts feature as I kept forgetting to update my podcasts. However I'm still having problem trying to work it out. Because I'm lazy to restart the computer haha.

Meanwhile I amuse myself with iTunes artwork. My friend had told me the Cover Flow view is very cool but at that time I was satisfied with Media Player because I like to see lyrics. Now that I lost those lyrics, I decided to use the artwork to amuse me haha. And I have to admit it is quite a pretty sight because I can almost visualise myself flipping cds, then choosing CDs. Reminds me of those times I used to like to loiter in CD shops, because I really like the feel of CDs. But it is really an expensive hobby and I'm not exactly rich so I never really indulged in that activity long.



Anyway I only did up Yui's collection because I only managed to find hers back for the time being. Grateful for that person. I'm still sad over my loss of other stuff, but I have promised to figure out what I should let go (although I'm still begging for a miracle). It is indeed a painful lesson, and I only hope I have the strength to pass this test because I know my next test is going to be 10 times worst. I can already feel the impact that would cost me.

p/s : While brushing my teeth I recalled what my colleague had told me on Friday. Data that are lost and cannot get back would be more disastrous. I had queried him what type of data could not be gotten back but he did not reply me. I had then pondered what type of data could they be. At first I thought they are word documents or spreadsheets that we typed or programs we wrote. But, I wondered, what if they were photos? While documents can be retyped and programs can be written again, can one get back photos that had been shot? With this new found realisation, I suddenly realised that my punishment had not been very severe. I really must learnt my lesson this time.

0 comments: