Latest Art Work

Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Blogsvertise

Yareyare Blogsvertise is too clever.. =(

I got introduced this site by a classmate. However I did not really want to try it on my main blog.. i.e. HERE so I decided to test it in my Vox Blog. Oh btw Vox has pretty cool feature especially the post book feature, I could search the book cover from Amazon and just poof the cover will become part of my post. Think I can do book review in there next time then copy over here...

Anyway so I submitted my Vox blog to Blogsvertise and see their response. And they did accept that blog BUT they actually said my blog has little content or is less than 60 days thus my payout will be reduced!!!!!

Gosh, they really went to check out the blog. So I decided to submit my main blog to Blogsvertise too haha... If you do realise, I had actually linked Blogsvertise 3 times. That is part of the rule of the game.

Anyway I submit this main blog because I'm just curious and want to know if I will pass the probation for this hee heee... Not that my hit counts are high because not many people know of this blog either. Most people who end up here are usually directed by search engines. Bo bian, I don't exactly like to network or like to publicise myself. But at least I know this blog has been here for years lor..

Shall wait for their response on it.. lalala

0 comments: