Latest Art Work

Monday, September 11, 2006

Yearbook.com

Yearbook (http://www.yearbook.com.sg/) is a website that I chanced upon while surfing for something. And the reason I mention it is because it is entirely made for Singaporeans or people who have once studied in Singapore. The list of schools are pretty exhaustive (since I managed to find my schools) and it is way better than Names Database (if you did hear of it) since it allows me to fill in my primary school, secondary school, junior college and university. Of course not everybody is locally educated but even then, you could always just pop by and try it out.

I find the name interesting too.. because it reminded me of the year books that we used to have in our schooldays. Should find my yearbook to flip through one of these days haha.

Try searching for me too while you are at it =)

0 comments: