Latest Art Work

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Goong

As usual after I finish watching a drama, I tend to search for their quotes. Because I always love quotes...

So here are the quotes/scenes that I wish to remember forever...

Shin : You may feel that I am very ruthless and cold but for the future, I will still have to say this...
The guardian now for Chaegyung is no longer mother and father-in-law.
It's me, your son-in-law.
If I allow you to leave...
you will for sure...won't be returning here again

chaegyung: "people comfort each other. eventhough it doesn't solve the problem...but it can make the heart feel better"

SHIN: Wow! Look at the stars, it looks like it is going to fall down. For stars, they have their own time. Just like as people's world has it's own time as well.
CHAE-GYUNG: Wow! Shin Goon, how do you know those stuff?
SHIN: Yah, read some books! Books! It's from my favorite short novel. According to the book, just like how most of the planets have their own revolving cycles, humans, too, have their time of death. In 2,500 years, starting from now when 2,500 years pass by, all the things we are struggling now, we will struggle it again later. And we will meet the same people we met before.
CHAE-GYUNG: Then if we go by the book, we will meet again after 2,500 years?
SHIN: Most likely.
CHAE-GYUNG: Shin Goon would probably not want to see me again.
SHIN: No. I think I would want to meet you again. If I'm with you, I don't think I'm going to be bored. I hate being bored.

Shin: what do you think of us living together for 100 years?
SHIN: Sometimes I want to let you go. But sometimes, I wouldn't want to let you go. So, before my heart wants to let you go, growing old together is not a bad idea.
CHAE-GYUNG: Why? Are you afraid of being bored again?
SHIN: No, because I can feel happiness when I'm with you.

CHAE-GYUNG: Lately, every time I meet up with Shin, we end up arguing. When he acts nasty to me, I want him to just go away. But when he does go away, I want to see him. It would have been great if Shin felt the way I did.
YUL: If Shin had the same feelings toward you, do you believe that your life would be full of happiness? That's just people getting greedy. Time will stop soon, doesn't matter how special that time is. And when time does stop, there won't be anything left over.

CHAE-GYUNG: Shin Goon, I believed in you with all my heart.
SHIN: In the end, you opened your loose and stupid mouth and crushed my request.
CHAE-GYUNG: I don't know what's what anymore.
SHIN: But, you know, I was also serious then.
CHAE-GYUNG: If I could grow up in the Palace until the end, if you would like me until the end, that's why I did it. I didn't know that the divorce, my fight against the Palace's jurisdiction, was something I could say in one moment. Something that would be stupid to do when I spoke of a divorce. You don't care about my heart. The things you said at the interview, I couldn't tell if they were true. Because it's an interview. And also, and also you...
SHIN: Those words were from my heart. For the first time in my life, I said those words with meaning. You stepped on my first confession not as a Crown Prince, but as a man to a woman.
CHAE-GYUNG: I never meant to...
SHIN: I don't know since when, but we both came along the same path. Just as you shook me, you brought my heart out of my hidden cave. Just like my heart was broken, I became more and more curious of you. I wanted to see you and with the mere thought of you, I smiled silly. You made me into a fool. After you make me into a fool, you bring up divorce? The person who stole my heart is not me, but know clearly that it's you.
CHAE-GYUNG: Shin Goon... I'm sorry. You said you loved me. If it was true, if it's true, can't you just understand me? Can't it be solved with my apology? I didn't know it would turn out this way. After I entered the Palace, I smiled like I was happy. But the truth is, I'm worried and scared. I just tried not to show my true feelings. Even though I wore pretty clothes, I always felt I was wearing someone else's clothes. These clothes of a crown Princess, they're too heavy now. So, I just wanted to run away. I was only thinking of myself so I didn't even think of Shin Goon getting hurt. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry.

CHAE-GYUNG: My decision to leave has nothing to do with you. From the moment I leave the palace, I'm not going to see you anymore. To meet such a good friend like you was great. But I can't give you my heart, yet you keep looking at me. Long time ago, Shin Goon said that the stars have a reason to die, and so do humans. 2.5 million years. When those 2.5 million years pass, they say that you might even meet the people you know again. So, we might meet again. Yul Goon, just in case you meet me in 2.5 million years, run away from me. In case you meet me, don't even pretend to know me and just go away from me. I'll do that too.
Yul: Why do I do that?
CHAE-GYUNG: I may be leaving Shin's side right now but I think in 2.5 million years, I'll still like him

CHAE-GYUNG: I'm really sorry. I won't say I will divorce. I won't say that I will leave the palace. The only reason I was able breathe inside the palace was because of Shin Goon. That's why I want to stay with you.
SHIN: If we look at things now, I don't know if I will get dethrone from the position of the Crown Prince. Then...
CHAE-GYUNG: The person I love is not the Crown Prince, just you.
SHIN: What? What did you say?
CHAE-GYUNG: I love you. If my heart hurts so much, I think I love you.
SHIN: If you stay by my side, I might break your wings.
CHAE-GYUNG: I don't care. Just say that you want me next to you.
SHIN: Please stay by my side. Don't leave. Don't leave me alone.

SHIN: I m-missed you. If I don't see you now, I'm afraid I will suffocate.
CHAE-GYUNG: Can you say it one more time?
SHIN: I missed you. Even if I am seeing you now, I still miss you.
CHAE-GYUNG: This is how it should be. You say it out from the start. In the future, every single thing, every single second, tell me how your heart truly feel. I will be contented like that.

YUL: All I wanted to do was to make you laugh and protect you. But in the end, it's become like this because of my greed.
CHAE-GYUNG: I'm going to take 3 most valuable items with me and leave. Love, friendship, and family. I won't forget our friendship and I'll store it.

REPORTER: There was a time where there were scandal of you and Bingung Mama. Being the original fiancé, how do you feel?
YUL: In the world, if there is a marriage fate that can be held on to, then there will also be marriage fate that should be released. Also, it was a meaningless marriage fate from the start. Bingung Mama and I, I feel that we belong to the last category.

HYO-RIN: Teacher, how is your first love like?
HWA-YOUNG: Someone said this, a man places his first love in his heart and a woman places her first love in the memories. But why are you asking this?
HYO-RIN: There. It hurts very much. Feels like I am about to die. It hurts.
HWA-YOUNG: I understand how you feel. I felt like this before. Love made me feel hurt. This world made me feel hurt. So I wanted to give it all up because I am tired. But at my age, I realized one thing. You know what is it? In life, the thing that is important other than spirit is love. Even if you are poor, but if there is love, you become a millionaire. No matter how rich you are. But if you miss out on love, you will feel as lonely and as cold as winter.

HYO-RIN: Shin, you came.
SHIN: I have to at least say goodbye.
HYO-RIN: I think I know now. When everything in the world has been given to you, you should give something back. But I didn't even empty my hands, so I had no hand to grab you with. Now, I'm letting Lee Shin go and putting Min Hyo-rin's dreams there.
SHIN: Alright. Goodbye Hyo-rin.
HYO-RIN: Goodbye. My prince.

[ QUEEN MIN'S ADVICE TO YUL ]
In this world, there is something that cannot be forced upon. Do you know what that is? Things like fate, regardless of how hard you tried to grab, you can't seem to grab hold of it. And even if you grab hold of it, it would not stay in your hands forever. If you want a fate that doesn't belong to you, you will get punished. That's the way of life. The relationship between a man and a woman is not something that can be solved by working your brain. To put it in another way, you will not get what you want even if you are.

[ QUEEN TO CHAE-GYUNG ]
If one places himself number one in his heart then he can only see himself. But by stepping back, what you see is not yourself but others. People learn and grow until they die.

0 comments: