Latest Art Work

Friday, April 21, 2017

Here's to the mess we make



I was glad to have caught La La Land on the plane last month. I didn't know what I was expecting. I didn't know the ending was controversial. I didn't know most didn't like the ending. Because... I do. Because it touched such a raw nerve, so accurate that I wanted to blog about it immediately. I don't know why I didn't. But I know why I did it finally today.

Once again, I lost the access to the blogs. Is not the first time. Will it be the last time? Decade ago, when we had such fights, this will be the tactic used. Nowadays we hardly even spoke a word, yet I am still subjected to such treatment. I cannot send a word, I cannot ask a question. And I stopped posting on FB so as not to upset. But I know that the korea trip, I will be tagged. And I thought maybe just 1 post. But when I realised I lost the access.. I finally let go..

I really had high hopes.. that the friendship can be salvaged. The heart ache so much.. that it failed. Had I really overrated the person? Or had I been selfish to think it could have worked? Is that why Mia had to walk away? No matter how much Sebastian had dreamt of the future, he was not with his jazz club in that future. It's only in real life that he and her can achieved everything they want. At the expense of a diverging path.

Here's to the ones who dream 
Foolish as they may seem 
Here's to the hearts that ache 
Here's to the mess we make 

She told me: 
"A bit of madness is key 
To give us new colors to see 
Who knows where it will lead us? 
And that's why they need us"
- "The Fools Who Dream" by Emma Stone

0 comments: