Latest Art Work

Monday, July 26, 2010

Seed of greater benefit

26th July 2010

On this day, God wants you to know
... that tomorrow you will harvest the seeds you sow today. What kind of seeds do you need to sow today, so tomorrow turns into the dream you have always wanted?
Extracted on 12th Aug 2010

I was in extreme confusion and decided to use the FB's God wants you to know application again. And it reminded me of the seed quote which prompted me to find back this drawing.

Under every adversity, lies a seed of a greater benefit.
- Zig Ziglar

Is similar to another quote I read before:
Every obstacle presents an opportunity to improve our condition.

I still remembered I was in extreme stress that day. (I still am in, because programming never fails to make me stressed up.) I brought my brother's laptop to work and at the same time made calls. Because that day, I knew a few of my clients will be inking the deal. But I caused a lot of problem to my boss (ex-boss now but actually I'm glad to have known them).  Because it is not right to bring personal work into your work area even if the company is too lenient on you. And there were too many politics going on which is really mild (catfights I would say).. as mild as long long time ago, when my colleagues were also squabbling during my temping days. And I still remember a lady who is the secretary of the store manager telling me that this is just catfight... (seriously only females are capable of creating mild political tensions... the males will play a much venomous tactical game) as compared to her boss political struggle with other stores.

Which is why a few days later, I quit because I cannot balance anymore. And because I know clearly that I do not want to make calls anymore, though my colleagues kept asking me to continue. My boss said it best when he told the kopi-gal, that is precisely I seen through it that was why I chose to quit. Not saying those working for him did not see through it. Is just that that job was not my path or my destiny. And most importantly it will not lead me to where I want to be. But that job has widen my network and made me knew more about the world out there. And because I learnt ARK from my boss, I actually respect and am glad to have met him.

人不犯我,我不犯人,
若不损己;可为人人;
人若为我,我愿为人。

0 comments: