Latest Art Work

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Phuket (July 2011)

A long forgotten trip... I remember that I made a last minute decision to participate in this company paid trip because I was flying back for my brother's graduation ceremony.

And that was the first time I spent all my miles to get myself upgraded just so that I can be in the plane. I have to admit though if one keeps getting business class seats, one may never be reverted back to normality. Thus I have to constantly remind myself that one must never get used to all these special treatment. One must stay grounded. Though it is becoming hard to do so after 2 years of such lifestyle.

Take for e.g. the room, a toilet so huge and which can be very romantic for couples. Sadly I travelled alone :( hee hee


And the view is so fantastic from the room that it makes me happy just to stay in the room.

Actually I did stay in the compound most of the time. Because I had to fly back Melbourne a day later so I did not get to go island hopping

nor indulge in any water sports... :(

 But I happily did try to catch some butterflies though all failed... except this

And I managed to take the hotel shuttle to the city for a sunset walk

Other than that, I guess my only memory is the fantastic swimming pool
which has a poolside bar
where swimmers can sit and sip their drinks...

 And before I know it.. I'm back into the clouds....

0 comments: