Latest Art Work

Saturday, July 03, 2010

NLB Vertical Marathon



I had wondered how tall can the library be. And it did not 'disappoint' me. It was just 16 storeys.


The view wasn't fantastic either. Plus it was enclosed (i.e. Glass walls) so photography was pretty limited. Sigh as I was preparing to take photos like how I did for my Swiss vertical marathon. Talking about that, saw a few Swiss vertical past marathoners. They changed the shirt to red colour. I prefer my white shirt haha.


However for a free event, I must say I'm impressed that a medal is found in the goodies bag. Oh and I like the toilet in that level, has a pretty good view... that is why cannot resist taking photos of the toilet..

Oh I met my NUS cum ex-colleague and a girl in the event. I did wonder who she was as I know his gf is in Malaysia.. And he kind of guess I was wondering so when we met again at the top, he properly introduced the lady to be his sister. Luckily his sister does not look like him at all. Haha.

0 comments: