Latest Art Work

Monday, July 19, 2010

Broken CD

19th July 2010

It is official. My Swiss memories with my family in the Interlaken Ost apartment are lost forever as the CD has split. I should be grateful it did not damage my drive.

I will miss the octopus mat we had in the apartment. And the apartment is really pretty.

I will miss the lovely mountains, snow and flowers. I took so many photos I really don't know what I had taken. Thankfully dad had his film camera then still.
I really feel so sad. I thought CD is the best back-up plan. Apparently not so I guess. I wish I can recover back those memories. But what's lost can never be recovered. And life goes on.

p/s: I had been watching Back to the Future trilogy the last few days and was thinking, can I go back to retrieved these memories... sigh I still feel the pain in losing these memories. But with everything digitalis-ed, I think such occurrences are a common sight again. The curse of technology!

0 comments: