Latest Art Work

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day 2010


Ever since After 1777 saga, grandpa was never the same again. When I visited him, I pondered how much memories could one store? At age 91, would my memories overflow? No-no, in the first place I don't even wish to live more than age 50. But looking at his aged face, I cannot help but wonder, what did he chose to remember and what have he chose to forgot?

Actually it was just coincident that I have visited him on a Father's Day because truth is, it had been a quiet affair. And the atmosphere there made it more somber. Hmm I found a museum I want to visit though except I need to be there in weekdays. Shall see how it goes.

On the way back, I caught sight of a butterfly visiting us. Should have taken video of it because it was fluttering constantly and was unable to take any still photos.

0 comments: