Latest Art Work

Friday, June 25, 2010

水是福


It has been a rainy month this month and twice I experienced mini flood. The first time was the infamous Orchard River though it subsided by the time I reached there. The second time, it was at Aljunied. But while most of us only cringed and be on-lookers, I saw 2 men who was willing to get themselves wet to help the cabbie. And I thought about ARK which I still have not accomplished at all. (Many days later, I realised that one of my boss actually practised ARK almost everyday and my impression of him changed, but that is a story to be told another day.)


Anyway the actual drawn scenario should be this... but hmm I was drawing from memory so well of course it differs GREATLY.

It also got me thinking if water is fortune or misfortune? Or like they always say, too much of something is never a good thing. Whichever is the case, what I really pondered is, if I'm back to olden village days, how would I react?

0 comments: