Latest Art Work

Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A Little Poison

I'm in a low ebb... and suddenly remembered a blog that I once created at my lowest ebb... http://alittlepoison.blogspot.com/

Of course the project had been scraped, the blog posts deleted... that was probably in 2007? Looking back, did I ever reached an ebb as low as that? I certainly hope not. But did I progress from there? Sigh I have no idea.

Anyway A Little Poison is now managed by a new blogger whose last post is on her marriage.. which makes me wonder about cosmic surprises. A Little Poison was a sad ending for me.. but I certainly hope it is a happy start for her. Congratulations to her!

And I'm still thinking about cosmic surprises. As expected the lady rejected the offer and the agent told them I accepted my offer too. As he updated me via email, the irony is I was smsing my offer because.. I did not manage to clear through the salary negotiation phase. Seriously though, I wasn't surprised. But with all these happenings, I became clear that I have a minimum I am looking for... Except am I rooted (in Elizabet Gilber's words 4 legs on the ground) to believe I deserve that minimum? I have absolutely no idea.. I just felt like insisting this magic number to be able to afford what my next project is on.

Sigh.. I should faster blog Eat Pray Love... and finalised by Italy schedule... maybe that will cheer me up.
Oh and stare more at my kitty... heehee

today someone said it reminds her of Anna Sui.. Felt so flattered.. Anna Sui.. well known for her butterfly motifs (ok it is the only design I notice... kk got black rose too).  I mean imagine I can own her jewellery box.. ok kidding, I don't really want one. But is pretty and I can't stop gushing its beauty haha.
Image Source: Asian Fashion Style

0 comments: