Latest Art Work

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Sexual Orientation


Having filled up countless of forms, this question which stumped me at first, became a norm after awhile. Gosh I am so easily conditioned.

Anyway I got rejected by Ernest and Young haha but it actually introduced me to its site to determine one's strength. And it is quite an interesting site, one should check it out here.


Lately a few people had been wondering why I have been idling for 1 month. Actually I can idle very long if I want to. Afterall career advancement is not in my to-do list. But well people will use the yardstick of the material world and decide maybe I am incompetent, picky, or useless. In fact lately, an ex-colleague actually asked me why I don't upgrade myself like how another guy did. I wanted to explain but I stopped myself. Because these people never knew what I really wanted. Not many really know my true ideals and most always feel I'm the typical leavers.

Which reminds me of this company where the boss also thought I am those who think the grass is greener at the other side. But I corrected him. Somehow I should have fail that interview as I was clearly not qualified for the post. But he actually wanted to create a new position for me. Something I never encounter before and somehow it created a serious headache for me. Because like him, I also want to make sure I am going the right path this time. Thus I am pickier because I want to faster fulfil what I promise GA and return back ASAP. But I admit it really was a confidence booster. Except I still am unsure how to fulfil my ideals. Actually God asks me to take an irrevocable action.. if so this should be it.. But I am tempted to re-visit my favourite country again... Can I let fate decide for me?

0 comments: