Latest Art Work

Saturday, July 04, 2009

Stimator

$5,959,965


Check yours?


Was scanning through Rockfu for hacks when I saw this post on how much your website is worth. As quoted from the blogger:
www.geocities.jp ( 240,060,058 )
rapidshare.com ( 232,005,675 )
geocities.com ( 231,406,791 )
google.com ( 229,262,975 )
www.google.com ( 227,857,480 )
www.livejournal.com ( 226,694,124 )
www.yahoo.com ( 220,623,655 )
yahoo.com ( 219,082,998 )
Source: Rockfu

So out of curiosity I had to value mine even though it is not a true estimation because I'm afterall under a big umbrella - Google-Blogger. And indeed, as I went through its calculation of:
Calculating Domain influence value...
Calculating TLD success value...
Checking structural value..
Retrieving web rankings values...
Retrieving traffic volume value...
Retrieving social bookmarking value...
(I gave up trying to record all the steps because it was too fast i.e. I scored 0 value for those haha)

At first the value was dripping slowly then suddenly at "Retrieving traffic volume value", it zoomed up by a few millions and rack up my site with a value of US$5,959,965. Told you being under a big umbrella has some worth. One thing for sure, Google crawler will visit all its subsidiaries haha.

Let's see how my Grasstales value. US$5,959,736. Ok that is good news not because it rack up high but because I can safely assume all bloggersites will be around that value. Truth is, I rather this site be unknown haha.. and for my eyes only. (okok and for a few friends I value because sometimes I'm just too lazy to msn/email/write to them.. a post can tell them that my eyes/fingers/brain is still functioning.)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can also try
www.estimix.com – a free tool that provides a nice summary of the website performance.The estimation provided by estimix is the result of a complex analysis based on factors like: the age of the website, the demographic structure of the traffic, the countries where the website is popular and sources of the traffic.