Latest Art Work

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Second Sight

The day of surgery, there was a multitude of thoughts running in my mind. Fear? Anxiety? I know is a minor operation, I know it is no big deal. But still it is the first time I went for an operation (hopefully last?). And thus, I thought of a lot of things..

There were words left unsaid, which still left unsaid because I do not have the courage to say. Then there were words half said, because I don’t have the courage to reply. I did made plans to ask some questions but I ended up refusing to come online much after the event. The last 2 days were spent sleeping and gaming and clearing debts instead.

I can only say I will not do it the second time. I can only say, it has been so long since I can see clearly. It really feels like I’m wearing contact lens, a permanently stuck one this time. I can only say, I was given sight a second time, a second chance that I’m grateful of.

And I can only say, I’m still disturbed by the storybook I had been reading beforehand. So much so, while flipping through Doc’s blog which I skim through because reading Chinese tire my eyes easily (excuses haha)… I got quite disturbed by her post on St. Michael the Archangel. I don’t know who she wrote that post for, but it reminded me of the storybook again. Anyway other that that post which caught my attention because of the picture, there was another post that I read “patiently”, and hmm.. it is quite thought provoking.

如果是我最深愛的人,那就必定和我一樣,都是理想主義者,所以根本不會要我二選一。而如果是要求我二選一的話,那這個人也一定不會是我最深愛的人。
Author: Wisely


Anyway gosh I realized she is watching Forensic Heroes 2.. and I haven’t even started on season 1.. argh I’m so slow… To think I was so excited when I know about FH1…

Oh ya, if some might remember, I promised to divulge the reason why I went to the zoo on a particular Sunday. Actually I knew about it the day before I left TW but was too lazy to blog it.. I will be starting my docent aka volunteering training come this Sunday onwards. And no, I’m not a zookeeper or assistant; I’m more on the educational cum awareness side. Quite looking forward to it, except that one of the training had clashed with my code extreme event and I still have not iron out the details with my group mates hmm… sure see how..

0 comments: