Latest Art Work

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Grateful Muse

For every whining muse, there must be a grateful muse to balance myself right? Right! Haha.

QR was surprised yesterday at my chirpy mood partly because the previous 2 days when he msn me what a beautiful morning it was, I disagree vehemently. And I started the conversation along the line that “he” did not turn up for lessons and I had to know it from my “teacher”. Truth is his actions should not affect my mood especially when he doesn’t need to inform me in the first place.

It’s interesting how both Saturdays did not happen as expected and yet I preferred it that way. The previous Saturday my friend had worked herself tired so it really wasn’t a good time to meet. Plus meeting the bride on Wednesday actually allowed me a chance to see their house.. and gosh till now I’m sill smitten by that pool view.


They are staying at 3rd floor where you really have the urge to jump into the pool from their balcony. The night view plus the after effect of a drizzle really make the pool so enticing, I almost couldn’t bring myself to head home. And her hubby is nice to give me a lift back.. (maybe requested by her, joking.. both are very helpful and thoughtful people). Except I didn’t realise I haven’t seen her for so long that she did not even know I took my masters and graduated already. The last time we met was at her commencement where that graduate bear was bought for her… haha and was a motivation picture for me a few months back. Gosh how time flies…

As for this Saturday, I did want to personally send my greetings but he wasn’t around.. plus I had procrastinated and couldn’t even send out the parcel in time. But I believe that this might have been a better arrangement. After all, the most important thing is to have faith in The Plan.

Anyway to do a wrap up, I’m very grateful for how the events turned out. I did manage to rush out my stuff. I still remember on Thursday how I panicked when I realised there is version conflict issue. And I was irritated when vendor quoted 3 mandays when I did it in one morning with the help of my TA and senior.. thankfully they are all M$ experts. However I was not at the scene so maybe their negotiation included other stuff which I’m not sure. The point is, I’m really very grateful for the help rendered on Thursday… because I was rushing to transport it on Friday morning before my users login. Although on Friday evening, there was another hiccup but we managed to resolve it another way such that I will only need to amend the program when I’m back. Just that I needed to do another last minute adjustment and I was coding as fast as I could haha.. hmm I’m grateful that my DM waited for me that day and gave me a lift home too.

Ok I should sleep soon. Initially I had plans to schedule some posts while I’m away but my brother had succeeded hosting his own MS so I ended up gaming again haha… When I’m back, there are so much things I need to do…


One of them might includes this hee hee.. a chance encounter allow me to catch sight of it (I usually don’t make a big roundabout at Bugis junction).


Oh and did I mention Alvin and the Chipmunk is indeed a very cute movie haha. I have been listening to their OST for the past two days… The concept of the movie was rather.. interesting too..

Oh oh.. before I forgot, I was checking my cousin's TW pics and saw that she saw Bang Bang Tang. Then I asked QR and he told me he saw Sweety and Xiao Gui... Hmm and I suddenly thought about the possibility of seeing MDQE? Hahah.. because I definitely cannot recognise Bang Bang Tang nor Xiao Gui (I only remember he is a male artiste) and I'm highly not interested in Sweety because the first time I know them, I already "hated" QQ due to her rumours with MD. Hmm.. so so so.. will I get to see MDQE??? Wonder wonder wonder..

0 comments: