Latest Art Work

Friday, May 02, 2008

Oil Price

Source The New York Times

Not sure what article my lecturer wanted me to read when he gave me this link but I read this instead and it is a worrisome article. Because rising oil prices doesn't bodes well to economy. And it definitely doesn't bodes well to the environment. With people trying to find more oil mines, I wonder in the process, did they take precaution to ensure no damage is done to the environment...

It is also making me think carefully if I should drive to work.. sighz sometimes I think the car is more expensive to maintain than me.

Hmm anyway lecture was stating that some people believe that with fuel price increasing, the transport will be more expensive as everything will goes up. In this article, it has also state the point that an increase in oil price will curb demand and induce oil supplies (usually) but such scenarios are not happening currently. In other words, hmm.. one can only hope for the best.

0 comments: