Latest Art Work

Monday, March 03, 2008

Carnegie Mellon Professor Randy Pausch - Really Achieving Your Childhood Dreams

Source: GoogleVideo

Memorable Quotes mentioned by him:
It is good to be criticised. Because if you are doing wrong and nobody is correcting you, it means they have given up on you.

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.

Brick walls are there for a reason: they let us prove how badly we want things. Because the brick walls will stop those people who do not want it badly enough.

When it come to man who are romantically interested in you -
Just ignore everything they say, and only notice what they do.

Bflygal's comments:
I watched this video many times but never completed it. Till recently. Digital Media, something that I had always been interested in. But never even took a course on haha. I just saw that NUS offer it too. Why am I always late for such things? Sighz...

Hmm actually I remember I got a lot of things to say because once again it had been a rainy Sunday. But I was too excited the whole evening to forget to blog. Except that I promised myself to post this by 3rd March so here I am blogging it.

Oh but I do want to remember this day. 13 June 2003 was its "birth". 2nd March 2008 was its "death". I guess it would be funny to admit that the eyes did get teary. But with its death, everything has been cleared.

I once asked if feelings get transformed. After that, 2 other persons did wonder about it in their blog. I suddenly wondered do thoughts get transformed too? Haha in relation with my blog "Hist Thots? Her Thots? My Thots?" -
"Above you, there are thousands of fireflies-like thoughts, some are happy thoughts, some are sad thoughts, some are thought-provoking thoughts, some are fairy-tale thoughts. So which thoughts will you be having today?"

If thoughts get transformed, I hoped they get transformed into dreams. And I hope to achieve my dreams. But of course not all thoughts.. besides I really forgot what thoughts I had today already.. zzz time!

0 comments: