Latest Art Work

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Back from Tokyo

Ok I know I'm like 3 days late for this post? Since I touched down Singapore, I had been busy unpacking my luggage, sleep, work, sleep, go to school... and more sleep. Haha the truth is I have been so lethargic since I'm back, and I'm unsure why too. I couldn't even stay awake in school yesterday that I ko-ed twice while my group members were discussing. Sighz, I'm very ashamed of my behaviour yesterday... Hopefully I get back my energy soon.

Anyway to conclude, the trip has been really so-so. As in, it is meant as a break for me, out of the stifling condition that I felt months ago. I just wanted to break-free from everything. But I have to admit it is bad timing because I left my group mates to do the project on their own. Thus the entire trip, I checked my mails frequently just to try to update myself(though I failed miserably)... hopefully later I will be able to write the documentation out... after I get some exercise.

This trip though made me know more about my friend and surprisingly she actually had some thoughts pretty similar to mine. Haha maybe Virgo do think alike in some way. But she is still much different from me... and very much more attractive than me haha.

As for places I have been, I would say the trip being short, I did not really visit everything I wanted to go. One place I did not visit is Akihabara.. maybe the next trip bah. Had wanted to see if got any cute thumb drive haha. And I'm glad I visited Tokyo Tower because that tower holds something significant for me. It is something that I seen when I was very young and left me mesmerised. Thus I can conclude that I'm pretty okay with this trip and I might visit this place again, just not so soon unless there are some reason to make the trip down to this expensive city again.

As for my travelog.. haha later bah.. when I settled my CBR & FYP then think about it... I haven even got to see my photos yet either...

0 comments: