Latest Art Work

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

My Girl

Site : My Girl

I have finally completed this Korean TV show. Not that the show is terrible to watch. On the contrary, the show has its humorous times and torturous time. Maybe is towards the end, it is so torturous that I cannot bring myself to watch it.

But I still watched it finish. Maybe because I know at the end is still a happy ending. However it took me quite a lot of tears before I finally reached the happy ending.

Both the guys Lee Dong Wook (as Seol Gong-chan) and Lee Joon Ki (as Seo Jung-woo) are quite an eye candy. Hmm I think I have a tendency to like guys who look metrosexual. My first idol is Jimmy Lin. Then lately I like Wu Zun which I feel looks like a girl more than Ella. And in this show, I find Lee Joon Ki quite cute too haha. To see how heartbroken he is, how he is always late by 1 step, how he tried to give up but failed, tried to persist but also failed. Every time I see him, I pitied him.

Lee Da Hae (as Joo Yoo-rin) and Park Si Yeon (as Kim Seo-hyun) are also 2 very beautiful ladies. Logically I would prefer Lee Da Hae, not because she is less scheming than Park Si Yeon. Just that I like her never say die attitude. No matter how tough life is, she will keep telling herself to BASHA! Every time she says BASHA!, I will silently tell myself to BASHA! too.

I’m not sure if she drops tears easily, but I know I do. Every time I see her cry, I cry with her. I wonder why my tears flow so easily. Even a show like Prince Turn To Frog, where my mum says is quite a happy show, I actually cried at scenes when the female lead realised the guy has forgotten about their love, when the guy turned cold and callous.

I cried when Lee Da Hae realised she fell for the guy, I felt my heart broke into pieces when they realised they can never be together (until grandpa forgive them), I was shattered when she said all those lies just to protect the man she loves, only because she realised the only way to protect is by lying.

Grandpa says that
唯独爱情是靠缘分
谁能阻挡得了缘分
Maybe everything boils down to fate. Many years ago, she saved his real cousin. Many years later, she pretended to be his fake cousin. Fate is forever weird in expressing itself.

逃到很远的地方前
先逃到很高的地方
Thus this couple likes to take the lift to DLI (Daehan Life Insurance) 63 Building (63 빌딩 or 육삼 빌딩). The lift up to the storey seems so long and arduous, that they tend to have quite a lot of missed chances. Hmm… but I think to go to one of the highest building and have a panorama view is indeed a wise choice. When you see how small the surroundings are, you will realise your worries are insignificant. Besides that building seems like a pretty place to go, I hope to go there one day too.

One day when I decided to go somewhere far, I must remember to first visit somewhere high…

Korean phrase I wish to remember :
사기꾼이 하는 말에 속다. (Sagiggun-i haneun mal-e sokda) Be deceived by the words of a swindler.

0 comments: