Latest Art Work

Friday, February 02, 2007

Jeon Ji Hyun Blog

Was reading my Tuesday "My Paper", and saw pretty girl, Jeon Ji Hyun, has a blog. And she wrote in English. I immediately went to check it out. I'm not sure if is really JJH writing but I feel the English has a raw feeling, and yet an earnest, sincere feeling. I can almost picture some girl trying her best to write her thoughts in another language... e.g. I'm trying to write my blog in Chinese. Only that she might feel more tough. Because at least I have been exposed with Chinese since young.

I like this phrase "月亮因太阳最美丽". Is her translator's blog. She got a translator to translate her English to Chinese content because she wish her Chinese fans can understand her thoughts too. So sweet right.

Oh ya I was saying if those posts were really penned by her, I can really feel how real she is. She wrote about her worries of being fat, of her love for handbags and that she used to be not so good in her fashion sense. Sounds very endearing.

But what shocked me was I actually heard 迷魂计 in the blog. Haha Club 183 song. Shocked! Not sure who created the playlist for her blog but I really don't expect to hear this song here.

Anyway she mentioned she love "First Love" this song too. Sighz, my memories of this song came rushing back to me. I believed everybody would have some memories of this song. Of the guy in the show. Of the teacher in the show. Nanako and her deep love, her stubborness, her determination. Something that I cannot forget even till now..

First Love
宇多田光

sa i go no ki su ha
ta ba ko no flavor ga si ta
ni ga ku te se tsu na i ka o ri

a si te no i ma go ro ni ha
a na te ha do ko ni i ru n da ro u
da re o o mo tsu te ru n da ro u

You are always gonna be my love
i tsu ka da re ka to ma ta ko i ni o chi te mo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the one
i ma ha ma da ka na si i love song
a ta ra si i u ta u ta e ru ma de

ta chi do ma ru ji ka n ga
u go ki da ma da so u to si te ru
wa su re ku na i ko to ge ka ri

a si te no i ma go ro ni te ru
wa ta si ha ki tsu to na i te ru
a na ta o o mo tsu te ru n da ro u

You will always be inside my heart
i tsu mo a na ta da ke no ba si yo ga a ru ka ra
I hope that I have a place in your heart too
Now and forever you are still the one
i ma ha ra si i wu ta u ta e ru ma de
a ta ta si i u ta u ta e ru ma de

You are always gonna be my love
i tsu ka da re ka to ma ta ko i ni o chi te mo
I'll remember to love
You taught me how
You are always gonna be the noe
ma da ka na si i love song
Now and forever

0 comments: