Latest Art Work

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Moving On

This phrase came into my mind when I reached Clementi today. Today, I decided to take MRT to Clementi, and maybe have Mac’s breakfast if time permits. Imagine my shock to see the bus interchange has been relocated from 29th Oct onwards. Too shocked to see such a major change, I wandered randomly before ending up at the bus stop that I knew my bus will pass by. Coincidentally, the bus came and I boarded it.

On the way to school, I kept thinking about this topic – Moving On. Many years ago, I refused to move on, staying put at the same spot and got terribly hurt for a couple of months. Finally I decided to move on…

Then when I graduate, and had to shoulder new responsibilities, I started to feel the need to change again. At that time, I saw a poster saying “The Only Constant Is Change”. I felt it is a sign for me to grow up.

And all these years, I thought I was really moving on. But lately, I realized either I had been moving too slowly, or the surrounding is moving too quickly. I felt breathless at the changes I’m facing, I felt unable to catch up with life’s footsteps. And once again, I started doubting the future. Is destiny really leading me correctly? I guess I need to figure out the rhythm again, else I will become an out of sync dancer again.

The radio is now playing one of the Goong’s song again… Just realized the Chinese name is 我真的受伤了(by 王菀[wan3]之)…

5 comments:

Wisely said...

哈哈,“變幻才是永恒”,真是一句話值得記住的句子!

Sigh I also want to see the changes at Clementi station!!! But it also means that some of the areas that I remember not there anymore, what's left, only memories......

Edwin said...

hmmm, i think she is implying something on love-hate human relationships though...

Butterflygalz said...

All of you got it wrong!!!
I am STRESSING that I should MOVE ON before the train of life leaves me ... I wanna reach my destination.

It is said that Gen Y employees refuse to simply put up with a situation that does not meet their expectations. (source ST Recruit - Bridge the generation gap)

Anonymous said...

*giggles

Wisely said...

haha how come you say i wrong leh when I was just daydreaming myself?

strange...... =p